CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cooking for "Alex"

I love to cook and I love to cook good food for my husband.  However, because he is intolerant to gluten and dairy, cooking is not only challenging but not very tasty...  I recently received "Cooking for Isaiah" by Silvana Nardone, a mom with a son who shares my husband's food intolerances.  Being an Italian chef, she has come up with a variety of yummy receipes (after much trial and error), so that her son still enjoys eating as much as he did before the diagnosis.  I, like Silvana, want to cook food that we both get excited about and say "yum"! 

I have decided to blog about my journey through "Cooking for Isaiah" and other gluten-free/dairy-free cookbooks I come across.  My goal is to share the process of cooking various recipes through my discoveries, mistakes, and ideas.  Hopefully I can pass along what I learn each time I step into the kitchen and be able to learn from readers who also are going Gluten and Dairy Free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment